The union of the antique with the modern is an exciting concept for designer Ray Booth. The Temple Pendant displays an Asian-inspired lantern hung from a modern steel trapeze. This pendant stands elegantly alone or paired sequentially down a corridor. The glass cylindrical cover for the light emulates a candle, complemented by the rich aged bronze or poised antique brass finish. Damp-rated, although limited covered outdoor conditions may affect finish.
Designed by Ray Booth.
- Temple Collection
- 10 ft of SVT cord in Black color (for Aged Bronze finish) or Taupe Fabric color (for Antique Brass finish)
- Packed with 3 ft of chain
- Plug: Hardwired
- UL/cUL Listed
- Damp rated for bathrooms and covered patios
- Available in Aged Bronze or Antique Brass finish
- Available in Clear Seedy Glass or Opal Glass shade
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Steel, glass. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 19 in W x 19 in D x 30 in H
- Hang Height: 31-67 in
- Canopy: 7 in W x 7 in D x 1 in H
- Cord Length: 120 in
- Chain Length: 36 in
- 1 x 60W 110-120V E26 (medium base) type A19 Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Damp Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: DB49006, DB49007 GTIN796505425676, 796505425683 Catalog ID 34960982 Reference ID "Arteriors Temple Pendant Light" (Stock ID 5087530614829)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.