Spoon tannin-free tea leaves that can brew indefinitely directly into the glass flask. Insert the filter and the leaves stay in the flask when you pour. For tea that only needs to brew for a few minutes, spoon the leaves into the filter instead. Fully depress the plunger after brewing and pour - it is not necessary to remove the tea leaves or the filter. The tea maker is drip free and has a tip-up lid that automatically opens when you pour. The neoprene cover keeps your tea nice and warm.
Designed by Tools.Product Details
- Country of origin: Denmark
- Designed in Autumn 2016
- 100% drip-free
- Cover keeps the tea hot
- Tip-up lid opens automatically when pouring
- Available in various colors
Materials Borosilicate glass, stainless steel, silicone. Specifications Overall Dimensions: 5.7 in Dia x 7.3 in H
Volume: 33.81 oz
Packaged Dimensions: 6.3 in W x 6.3 in D x 10.6 in H
Product Weight: 1.1 lbs.
Packaged Weight: 2.4 lbs.
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 567487, 567488, 567489, 567493, 567494 GTIN5706631074292, 5706631075527, 5706631075824, , Catalog ID 33622067 Reference ID "Eva Solo Tea Maker with Woven Cover" (Stock ID 4953977028653)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.