Tank Wine Glasses are sold in pairs. Mouth-blown and ornamented with hand-painted copper detailing Tom Dixon forms part of a collection alongside the Tank Decanter, Low Ball, High Ball and Champagne Glasses. A Jug and a set of vases are also part of the Tank range. Presented in gift packaging.
In Black, Tank sets a mysterious and indulgent tone to the glassware collection. Created through a technically demanding fusion of clear and solid black glass, Tank is mouth-blown into the graphic forms for timeless table top architecture.
- Tank Collection
- Country of Manufacture: Poland
- Designed in 2016
- Set of 6
- Each glass is handmade and variations will occur between items
- Color may change over time due to the character of the material
- Suitable for use with food
- Always rinse before use
- Available in Black or Copper color
- Not dishwasher safe
- Hand-wash in warm soapy water and dry with a soft cloth
- Do not use abrasive agents as this will damage the surface
Materials Glass. Specifications Overall Dimensions: 3.5 in Dia x 7 in H
Packaged Dimensions: 23.6 in W x 15.75 in D x 3.9 in H
Product Weight: 1.28 lbs.
Packaged Weight: 1.32 lbs.
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 3 x TKT04B, 3 x TKT04 GTIN5056194500272, 5055998500549 Catalog ID 37846869 Reference ID "Tom Dixon Tank Wine Glass (Set of 6)" (Stock ID 5235577978925)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.