The Castiglioni brothers often created designs that challenged their perspective, and the Taccia, which gives the illusion of an upside-down hanging lamp, is an inspired example of that. This new, smaller version is approximately half the size of the original design created in 1962. It has a painted aluminum reflector that is gloss white on the inside and matte white on the outside. The diffuser is transparent blown glass and can change direction.
Inspiration behind the design: Using a minimailist approach, Achille and Pier Giacomo Castiglioni used perspective to change the way we see everyday objects.
- Taccia Collection
- Designed in 1962
- Suitable for indoor use
- Light adjustment can be customized between 10-100%
- The plug-in power supply includes interchangeable plugs
- Dimmer switch that provide on-off functions
- Available in various models
- Quick Ship
Materials Aluminum, ABS, PC (polycarbonate), glass. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 14.7 in Dia x 19.1 in H
- Base: 5.6 in Dia x 7.8 in H
- Cord Length: 74.8 in
- 1 x 16W 100-240V 1290 Lumens, 92CRI, 2700K LED lamp
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: F6607030, F6607004, F6604046, F6604042, F6604004, F6604030 Catalog ID 11286714 Reference ID "FLOS Taccia Small Table Lamp" (Stock ID 8929534217)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.