Like a bauble of light that levitates above a space, the T-Cotta wall light is shaped like a whimsical button of light. Designed by Chiaramonte Marin Studio for Hind Rabii, it has a ceramic cap in a variety of colors and comes with a clear glass bottom diffuser. The colors include terracotta, azure blue, gray, green and cold blue, which reads as almost white.
Designed by Alfredo Chiaramonte.Designed by Marco Marin.
- T-Cotta Collection
- Designed by Alfredo Chiaramonte and Marco Marin
- Suitable for indoor use
- cULus Listed
- Available in Clear glass bottom
- Available in various finishes
- UL Listed
Materials Ceramic, glass. Specifications Lamp Type:
- 2 x 3W 3000K G9 base LED lamp
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: T-COTTA TCW - GC - AB, T-COTTA TCW - GC - CB, T-COTTA TCW - GC - GR, T-COTTA TCW - GC - GY, T-COTTA TCW - GC - TR Catalog ID 22627241 Reference ID "Hind Rabii T-Cotta Ceiling / Wall Light" (Stock ID 1446486179885)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.