The Swing lamp collection designed by Lievore, Altherr, Molina brings a sense of elegance and beauty to create warmth. The Swing comes in three different versions: floor lamps, table lamps and wall lights. The Swing table lamp version with a fitted shade has a switch attached to the lamp-holder for greater convenience and comfort. The models with an adjustable metal diffuser have an on/off switch as part of the cable or the base, ideal for reading purposes. The user can choose between three different finishes of either chrome, graphite gray or matte lacquered white.
The SWING floor, table and wall sconce collection was updated to feature a new, clean look, as well as 2 new finishes. Each member of this family posseses a jointed arm allowing for a wide 180° range of motion to allow for directional ambient illumination. Collection available in three finishes: chrome, graphite grey and matte white.
Designed by Lievore Altherr Molina.Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.Product Details
- Swing Collection
- Suitable for indoor use
- On/off switch located on lamp holder
- Driver included: 120V 50Hz, Black cord, Efficiency: 3%, Total Flux: 600, Maximum value: 131.32
- Installation type: Surface mounted
- cETL Listed
- Available in Graphite finish
Materials Cloth screen shade.
Steel base and body.
- Overall: 18 in W x 50.5 in H
- Shade: 8.5 in W x 7.25 in H
- Base: 10 in Dia
- 1 x 8W 120V E26 (medium base) type A19 LED lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKU0503-18 Catalog ID 6113589 Reference ID "VIBIA Swing Floor Lamp" (Stock ID 3811798981)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation & Return PolicyCustom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.