Basket-weave has long been a symbol of indigenous cultures the world over. Bring this hint of ethnicity to a space with the Sunningdale Table Lamp made of terracotta in a red wood finish. The pattern is stamped onto the surface of the lamp’s body, the dark indentions echoed by the wrought iron hardware in an old iron finish. A terracotta finial in a matching hue fastens the oatmeal linen drum shade to the reddish-brown lamp.
- Finial Shape: Ball
- 8ft Black cord color
- Switch Type: 3-Way Turn Knob
- Fixture Type: Portable
- Light Direction: Ambient
- UL/cUL Listed
- Dry Rated: Suitable for indoor use
- Available in Red Wood / Old Iron finish with Oatmeal Linen shade
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Materials Terracotta, wrought iron, linen. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 20 in Dia x 27.75 in H
- Body: 15 in Dia x 13.25 in H
- Neck :1.5 in
- Harp: 10.5 in
- Cord Length: 96 in
- 1 x 150W max 120V E26 (medium base) type A LED lamp (included)
- Dry Rated
SKU6000-0544 GTIN633306027299 Catalog ID 31353344 Reference ID "Currey & Company Sunningdale Table Lamp" (Stock ID 4395130912813)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.