The Sudbury Table is a study in contrasts. Organic forms joined together by industrial fittings. Warm wood grain stands out against sleek steel. Scaled for smaller spaces, this table's rounded shapes create a relaxed vibe that's perfect for a modern dining area. It features exposed ply legs and beveled tabletop with fittings made from durable, powder-coated steel. Available in walnut with black brackets, or natural oak with white.
Due to color variances with monitor display, we recommend ordering samples / swatches before purchasing products.Ships via 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal
- Sudbury Collection
- Exposed ply tabletop and legs
- Bench-made steel brackets have durable powder-coat finish
- Water-based, clear coat finish
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors
- Assembles easily with provided hardware
- Available in 2 colors: Natural-Oak/White Powder Coat or Walnut/Black Powder Coat
- Quick Ship
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Table top/Base: Walnut or natural oak ply.
Brackets: Powder coated steel.
Specifications Overall Dimensions: 41 in Dia x 29.5 in H
Packaged Dimensions: 42 in W x 42 in D x 6 in H
Packaged Weight: 73 lbs.
SKUECDNSUDB-wp-on, ECDNSUDB-bp-wn Catalog ID 131994 Reference ID "Gus Sudbury Round Dining Table" (Stock ID 203835125)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $75.00
Ships via 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Complimentary swatches are available for this product. Please fill out the form below to request swatches. If you have any questions, please contact us at (888) 222-4410.
Product WarrantyAs provided by Gus:
10 year warranty on upholstery frames and springs
1 year warranty on foam and fabric
1 year warranty on bed frames and mechanisms
5 year warranty on leather
1 year warranty on case goods and diningContact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.