The Stromborg Table Collection, designed for indoor and outdoor use, offers clean lines and exciting connections. The signature X- and Y-shaped aluminum rails give the table a subtle but energetic accent. Daniel Stromborg’s young, but already robust career is informed by a variety of evolving professional interests. After studying pre-med and comparative literature at the University of Montana, Stromborg fell into object design and furniture making. He briefly studied Interior Architecture at The School of the Art Institute of Chicago, before moving to Los Angeles to study Environmental Design at The Art Center of Design in Pasadena. After stints with digital-imaging pioneer April Greiman and furniture designer Richard Holbrook, Stromborg worked with designer Don Chadwick. Accordingly, his first introduction to Knoll product design came while he worked as Lead Designer on Chadwick’s Spark Series. Stromborg left Chadwick’s studio to pursue his own projects full-time and collaborated with Knoll to create the Stromborg Table. He is currently working with his studio—The Creative Common.
- Stromborg Collection
- All tops are suitable for outdoor use
- Legs join the extruded aluminum rails with blind assembly, seamlessly tying the leg to the cope-detailed rail
- Counter bored pockets in the aluminum rails hide all assembly hardware
- Available in White or Dark Charcoal finish
- Available in various table top and colors
More options are available; please contact our furniture experts, 1-888-222-4410 (press 1).Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.Designed by Daniel Stromborg.Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.Product Details
Materials Aluminum and stainless steel.
Laminate, engineered stone, marble, or glass.
Stainless steel hardware and fasteners.
Steel legs are pretreated with a zinc-rich epoxy primer providing a robust base of protection from the elements.
Table base is constructed using extruded aluminum rails connected using die-cast “X” and “Y” shaped castings.
Leg finished with ultra-durable polyester powder coat.
Specifications Overall Dimensions: 48 in W x 48 in D x 29 in H SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: DS12, DS12, DS12, DS12, DS12, DS12, DS12, DS12, DS12, DS12, DS12, DS12, DS12, DS12, DS12, DS12, DS12, DS12, DS12, DS12, DS12, DS12, DS12, DS12, DS12, DS12, DS12, DS12, DS12, DS12, DS12, DS12, DS12, DS12, DS12, DS12, DS12, DS12, DS12, DS12, DS12, DS12, DS12, DS12, DS12, DS12, DS12, DS12 Catalog ID 183084 Reference ID "Knoll Stromborg 48" Square Table" (Stock ID 278132265)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Based on new shipping protocols for Covid-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service will be replaced by Front Door Delivery.
Usually Ships via 2Modern White Glove Delivery & Assembly.
Cancellation & Return PolicyCustom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
- Delivery: This full-service delivery includes inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, placement of product(s) in your room of choice, and removal of all packing materials. Customer signature is required.
- Assembly: The delivery team will provide up to 1 hour of basic assembly service. Assembly includes light set up requiring basic tools, such as a screw driver. Please note: Delivery team will not perform wall mounting, electrical wiring, or services requiring the use of power tools. Deliveries requiring window/door removal or crane services are available for additional fees; please contact customer service for an estimate (888) 222-4410.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.