Currey & Company's lighting designers know it is impossible to box light in, but the many geometric shapes they dream up to surround their sources of illumination are truly inspiring. Case in point is the wrought iron frame of the Stansell Rectangular Chandelier. The thin ribs of metal have been treated to an antique bronze finish, which contrasts the white glass globes to great effect. This black chandelier is a style-stealer, as it will feel just as comfortable in traditional and transitional interiors as it will mid-century modern and contemporary rooms.
- Stansell Collection
- Adjustable Height
- Canopy Shape: Rectangular
- 13ft Black cord color
- Fixture Type: Hardwire
- Light Direction: Ambient
- UL/cUL Listed
- Dry Rated: Suitable for indoor use
- Available in Antique Bronze / White finish
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Materials Wrought iron, glass. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 44 in W x 16.5 in D x 25.25 in H
- Hang Height: 41-103 in
- Canopy: 5 in W x 33.5 in D x 1 in H
- Downrod Length: (12)-12 in
- Cord Length: 156 in
- 3 x 60W max 120V E26 (medium base) type A Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKU9000-0562 GTIN633306028227 Catalog ID 31369489 Reference ID "Currey & Company Stansell Rectangular Chandelier" (Stock ID 4401500946477)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.