The archipelagos of the earth, strewn like pearls across endless, crystal turquoise seas, have sparked the imagination since the dawn of ancient maritime history. Exploring these far-flung islands leaves you open to powerful experiences, from conquering the frozen Faroe Islands and their steely spirit, to succumbing to the pull of crisp-white tropical beaches that fringe tiny islands floating in jewel-toned, equatorial waters, such as the Andaman Archipelago. Today, the fascination lingers, inspiring Seasonal Living's designers to channel their passions into making the functional art that is the Archipelago Collection.
For generations, craftspeople living along the edges of the planet’s archipelagos—from Norway’s Svalbard in the Arctic Sea, to Tierra del Fuego across the Strait of Magellan—have been inspired by the icy northern waters and tropical iridescent blue seas that surround them. They have infused the Archipelago Collection with light, reflecting the silvery greys and soft taupe and topaz hues that glint off southern waters; sheer cliff slate and charcoal, drawn from the chilled, rocky terrain of the north; and Turkish blues that play off softer ocean tones in this luxurious dining, seating, and lounging collection. Sink back, relax and let your mind drift to the archipelagos of the world where dreams become reality.
This handcrafted collection is finely crafted using powder-coated metals, lovingly wrapped with polypropylene yarns that are twisted and knotted to create alluring shapes, styles, textures, and patterns. Airy-comfort is key here. But, of course it is. Luxury like this is not merely artful, it transports you to faraway destinations, whether they exist along the equator, in the Arctic, or the wide world of your imagination.
- St. Helena Collection
- Part of Archipelago Collection
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Includes 1 seat cushion, 3 back cushions
- Available in Light Grey frame / Dove Grey weave
- Available in Regency Taupe cushion
- Breathable cover recommended when furniture is not in use
- All furniture should ONLY be used in the manner for which it is intended; for example, chairs should only be used to sit on, chairs should not be used to climb on to, or jump on / off
- NEVER drag or pull any Archipelago furniture item by the polypropylene weave, doing so will stretch and in extreme circumstances break the furniture weaving
- Do not scrape, scratch or damage the powder coated furniture frames, doing so will expose the product to rusting
- Do not modify the furniture in any way, doing so may result in the furniture not being safe to use or may cause the furniture to breakdown
- Always store your furniture upright during winter periods to permit water, snow and humidity to drain away from the furniture item
- Using a SOFT bristled hand brush, sweep away dirt from the polypropylene fiber and seat cushions
- All cushion covers should be hand washed in one part clear dish soap (no dyes or colors in dish soap), rinsed in cold water and then allowed to dry naturally with plenty of air circulation
- Do not place any cushion cover in any heated dryer or close to any heated drying machine
Materials Light Grey powder-coated aluminum frame, Dove Grey polypropylene rope weave, nylon glides.
Regular foam cushions with raincoat and Regency Taupe polyester zippered covers.
- Overall: 80 in W x 31 in D x 33.5 in H
- Seat Width: 71.5 in
- Seat Height: 18 in
- Seat Depth: 21 in
- Arm Height: 29.5 in
Product Weight: 61.5 lbs.
Packaged Weight: 65 lbs.
SKU620FT012P2LGD Catalog ID 29358507 Reference ID "Seasonal Living St. Helena 3 Seater Sofa" (Stock ID 4047880093741)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.