Wall light with zamac mold-injected hood, housing four 1.2W LED bulbs. Brass structure in arm provides sharp, clean angles, and brass swivel arm rotates 360 degrees. Zamac hood swivels 50 degrees from base. Includes sanded borosilicate glass diffuser that can be replaced as needed. Only fixture finishing is customizable.
Designed by Christophe Mathieu.
- Designed by Christophe Mathieu, 2007
- The Spock-A Wall Light makes a modern statement through bold geometry and futuristic styling
- Electrical switch is located on base
- Suitable for indoor use
- Available in Chrome or Chrome White finish
- Quick Ship
Materials Zamac, metal, glass. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 15 in W x 5.9 in H
- Surface back box: 4.7 in W x 3.1 in H
- 4.8W, 120V, 340 lm, 85 CRI, 2900K LED lamp (included)
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 1110506LU, 1110511LU Catalog ID 83405 Reference ID "Bover Spock Wall Light" (Stock ID 176261793)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.