An excellent example of the Scandinavian design tradition, the Split Table combines a solid oak structure with a light and delicately balanced base. The table derives its name from its unique feature of bent split legs. Solid oak table for private or professional use for dining, restaurants, meetings etc.
- Designed by Staffan Holm, 2012
- Country of Production: Slovenia
- Suitable for indoor use
- Available in Oak color
Care Instructions:Clean often and carefully with a soft and dry cloth following the grain pattern. Periodically, clean with moist cloth. For long term care, it is recommended that the table top is treated 2-3 times a year with special oak wood oil on both top and bottom of table top that assists with making the wood resistant to stains and fluids. The wood should not be exposed to excessive humidity, heat or direct sun light.Designed by Staffan Holm.Product Details
Materials Solid oak. Specifications Overall Dimensions: 86.5 in W x 35.5 in D x 28.75 in H SKU11400 GTIN5710562114002 Catalog ID 20743859 Reference ID "Muuto Split Table" (Stock ID 690048729133)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.