Handmade, serene, natural. These are some of the values that can be appreciated with a simple glance at this collection, where the material — wool — is the clear protagonist. The secret of its special finish is the technical innovation behind its manufacture: made totally by hand. The superimposed spirals curl up around the boiled, felt wool without twisting, which makes it more compact. Once made, these are sewn one by one onto a cloth base with visible stitches. This makes the piece unique, available in two colors: Ivory or Gray. A return to basics, with an image that provides the evidence.
- Spiral Collection
- Technique: Hand sewn
- Available in four sizes
- Available in Gray or Ivory color
- Custom sizes are available; please contact sales team at 1-888-222-4410
Care and Cleaning
Designed by Gerard Moline.Designed by Martin Azua.Designed by Martin Azua + Gerard Moline.
- Can be dry-cleaned
- It is recommended that you vacuum your rug regularly
- Clean any spillages with a suitable product before they dry
- We recommend to take your rug to a specialist dry-cleaner, if necessary
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 01SPICRU00011, 01SPICRU00003, 01SPICRU00008, 01SPIGRI00011, 01SPIGRI00003, 01SPIGRI00008, Catalog ID 952332 Reference ID "Nanimarquina Spiral Rug" (Stock ID 396605616)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.