The simple silhouette of Sphere No.2 celebrates the universal beauty of the circle. Beautiful finishes covering half of the sphere and continuing at the bottom of the shade give the collection an approachable feel. Three-chain suspension from a robust canopy completes the timeless style of this attractive piece.
Designed by Mark D. Sikes.
- Designed by Mark D. Sikes
- UL Listed
- Available in two sizes
- Available in Opal Glass shade
- Available in Aged Brass, Distressed Bronze or Polished Nickel finish
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Glass, metal. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 16.5 in Dia x 12.75 in H
- Hang Height: 22.5-60 in
- Overall: 20.5 in Dia x 17 in H
- Hang Height: 29-62 in
Chain Length: 72 in
- 2 x 75W 120V E26 (medium base) type A19 Incandescent lamp (not included)
- 3 x 75W 120V E26 (medium base) type A19 Incandescent lamp (not included)
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: MDS750-DB, MDS751-DB, MDS750-AGB, MDS751-AGB, MDS750-PN, MDS751-PN GTIN806134876845, 806134876876, 806134876838, 806134876869, 806134876852, 806134876883 Catalog ID 23474617 Reference ID "Hudson Valley Lighting Sphere No.2 Pendant" (Stock ID 1510101123117)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Product WarrantyAs provided by Hudson Valley Lighting:
1 year limited manufacturer's warranty.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.