Inspired by photos of earth taken from space, Ross Lovegrove created a lightweight modular suspension system which can be configured around a matrix of anodized aluminum sheeting which reflects and absorbs light. Very light in weight, the aluminum’s surface treatment is integral to the fixture’s light diffusion and creates the possibility for concentrated installations or singular applications.
Designed by Ross Lovegrove.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Light and shadow pattern showing on ceiling when light is on
- Pattern created by the reflection of the light going through different aluminum layers
- Extended size: Extended cable length
- Light distribution: Indirect
- Integrated light source
- Dimmable 2-Wire
- cULus Listed
- Dry Rated: Suitable for indoor use
- Available in two sizes
- Available in Grey finish
- UL Listed
Materials Body in painted die-cast aluminum.
Layers in anodized aluminum.
Canopy in technopolymer.
Suspension cables in steel.
- Overall: 30.7 in W x 34.5 in D x 24 in H
- Standard Length: 78.75 in max
- Extended Length: 180 in max
- 43W 120-277V 1199 Lumens, 93CRI, 3000K LED lamp (included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 1728018A, S1728018A01 GTIN8052993012777, Catalog ID 28257053 Reference ID "Artemide Space Cloud LED Suspension Light" (Stock ID 3958995910701)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Product WarrantyAs provided by Artemide:
5 year limited warranty.Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.