Like ink mixing with water, the lovely ombre treatment on the Solita Table Lamp creates such character it will be a favorite design element whether the lights are switched on or not. Made of ceramic, the blue and white or the gray and white lamp are a simple Rouleau shape that has been rendered in so many iterations of blue and white or gray and white throughout history. Paired with metal hardware in a polished nickel finish, an optic crystal finial and off-white linen shade, this version is seriously modern.
- Finial Shape: Ball
- 6ft Silver cord color
- Switch Type: 3-Way Turn Knob
- Fixture Type: Portable
- Light Direction: Ambient
- UL/cUL Listed
- Dry Rated: Suitable for indoor use
- Available in Blue / White / Clear / Polished Nickel OR Gray / White / Clear / Polished Nickel finish
- Available in Cobalt Blue Shantung or Off White Linen shade
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Ceramic, optic crystal, metal, shantung. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 17 in Dia x 27.75 in H
- Body: 8.25 in Dia x 14 in H
- Base: 6 in Dia x 1 in H
- Neck: 2 in
- Harp: 9 in
- Cord Length: 72 in
- 1 x 150W max 120V E26 (medium base) type A LED lamp (included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 6000-0584, 6000-0585 GTIN633306027695, 633306027701 Catalog ID 31353479 Reference ID "Currey & Company Solita Table Lamp" (Stock ID 4395132256301)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.