Soho is presented as a statement, in recognition of the merits of the lamps traditionally used in markets, taverns and cafeterias. After studying different volumes, proportions and materials, new uses and lighting effects have emerged. Thanks to the use of rotary molded polyethylene, large sizes can be obtained. A high-performance perspex diffuser produces an excellent, evenly distributed light quality. In the translucent white version, the whole structure emits ambient light. An outdoor model is also available for illuminating porches, gardens and terraces or open-air dining areas.
Marset USA is a beautifully edited lighting collection that revels in subtle detail and maximal ambiance, resulting in luminaires that engage the senses and enhance quality of life through clean, contemporary design, innovative production techniques and flawless craftsmanship. The company integrates an ever-growing range of disciplines which result of streamlined, sophisticated lighting that infuses an environment with warmth and personality.
Statement lighting for spacious environments: the Soho collection is crafted from rotary-molded polyethylene with a methacrylate diffuser, playing with proportion and perspective while providing evenly distributed light on a scale ranging from table to tavern. Conceived by Gaspar in 2010, the Soho family revels in his fascination with functionality, fueled by a passion for industrial design. Soho infuses contemporary spaces with subtle character and a comfortable ambiance, offering meaningful simplicity that speaks volumes.
- Soho Collection
- Soho is presented as a statement in recognition of the merits of the lamps traditionally used in markets, taverns, and cafeterias
- After studying different volumes, proportions, and materials, new uses and lighting effects have emerged
- In the translucent white version, the whole structure emits ambient light
- Dimmable: Hi-Lume driver 3-wire control (120-270V)
- UL Listed
- Available in two sizes
- Available in Black, Grey or White color
- UL Listed
Shade in rotary moulded polyethylene.
Methacrylate opal diffuser.
- Overall: 22.4 in Dia x 7.3 in H
- Overall: 44.3 in Dia x 14.3 in H
- 38.4W 120V 5600 Lumens, 3000K, LED SMD base LED lamp (included)
- 115.2W 120V 16800 Lumens, 3000K, LED SMD base LED lamp (included)
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: A631-122, A631-119, A631-121, A631-118, A631-120, A631-117 Catalog ID 79303 Reference ID "Marset Soho Ceiling Light" (Stock ID 174655285)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.