The Silverlake Upholstery Collection is a Scandinavian-inspired seating design that strikes an elegant balance between minimalist styling and a casual, inviting feel. The design features a slender tuxedo frame, and plush seat and back cushions filled with our eco-friendly, signature PET fill. The back and side cushions can be adjusted to your preferred angle, while the generous seat depth enhances the sofa’s comfort. Subtle features like pleated fabric details on cushion corners and architectural, black powder-coated steel legs complete Silverlake’s laid-back modern aesthetic. The collection is a restful haven for any busy home, office or lobby. The frames are constructed with kiln-dried 100% FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management.
The collection consists of seven unique configurations: a stand-alone sofa, a long XL sofa, a right or left-facing sectional, a right or left-facing XL sectional and a U-shaped sectional.
- Silverlake Upholstery Collection
- The XL Left Facing Sectional is comprised of 1 Right Arm and 2 Left Arm components
- The XL Right Facing Sectional is comprised of 1 Left Arm and 2 Right Arm components
- Each component includes concealed connectors to securely join them to each other
- Features a slender tuxedo frame (arms and back are at the same height)
- A slim front rail gives the illusion of the design sitting higher off the ground
- Front face of the back and bolster cushions and the top edge of the seat cushions have no visible seams which adds to the minimal look
- Seat cushions are crafted with high resiliency medium density foam that is reinforced in the front for added support
- Non-marking leveler feet can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- Available in Right or Left orientation
- Available in Andorra Almond, Andorra Espresso or Andorra Pewter color
- Quick Ship
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Legs are made from black powder-coated flat bar steel.
Inner frame is 100% kiln-dried FSC®-Certified hardwood in support of responsible forest management (FSC® 092551).
Back and side cushions use eco-friendly PET synthetic-down which is created from recycled water bottles.
Specifications Overall Dimensions: 144 in W x 110 in D x 30 in H
Packaged Dimensions: (3 Boxes) 75 in W x 38 in D x 28 in H
Product Weight: 450 lbs.
Packaged Weight: 504 lbs.
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: KSSSXLLF-andalm, KSSSXLLF-andesp, KSSSXLLF-andpew, KSSSXLRF-andalm, KSSSXLRF-andesp, KSSSXLRF-andpew Catalog ID 34141198 Reference ID "Gus Silverlake XL Sectional" (Stock ID 5033807970349)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $550.80
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.