The wall-mounted Sidecar in Douglas Fir is a succulent planter with a clear finish. The geometric shape provides a nice contrast on any wall and gives their space a little addition of life.
- Sidecar collection
- Designed by Joe Gibson
- Made in Portland, Oregon
- Includes a stainless-steel insert to plant within
- Succulent plants are recommended
- One Douglas Fir Sidecar succulent planter, one screw for installation, one stainless-steel insert for planting into and care instructions for the Sidecar planter
- The ends are hand-painted to insure the highest quality of craftsmanship
- The stainless-steel insert holds a 2 succulent plant
- The materials for the Sidecar planters have been carefully considered for both function and design
- The Walnut comes form Eastern United States and consists of grain variations making each Sidecar truly unique
- They use an oil-based finish to enhance the beauty and the longevity of the planter
- The stainless steel inserts will not rust and prevent rot or cracking inside the wood holes
- Color: douglas fir and white
- Transplant the succulent into the stainless steel cups provided.
- Keep the soil line below the top of the stainless steel cups so soil won’t come into contact with the wood once they’re in place.
- Place the planted stainless steel cups into the Sidecar body.
- Carefully water the plant and avoid overflow into the hole of wooden planter.
- The succulent plants only require a few drops of water every two to three weeks.
- Attention: Do not allow water to remain on wood finish after watering, spotting may occur.
Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.
- American Made
||Douglas Fir, Acrylic Paint, Oil-based topcoat and Stainless Steel inserts.
OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 2.9" W x 4" D x 2.6" H
Shipping Time: Ships in 3-5 business days.
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Cancellation & Return Policy
Custom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or fill out the form below.