Recalling the humble yet complex architecture of a wicker basket, the Sea Island Floor Lamp has a rattan structure and an ivory linen-wrapped interior. It perches like a birdcage on top of a polished nickel pole with swivel top, offering warm, layered light, the horizontal and vertical lines creating subtle pattern play. Beth Webb believes in the power of lighting to create comfort, romance and ease.
Designed by Beth Webb.
- Sea Island Collection
- Suitable for indoor use
- Lamp bottom: Closed bottom no felt
- Clear on/off foot switch on line
- 12 ft of SPT-2 cord in Clear/Silver color
- UL/cUL Listed
- ADA Compliant
- Available in Natural finish
- ADA Compliant
- UL Listed
Materials Linen, rattan, steel. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 16-30.5 in W x 16-30.5 in D x 64 in H
- Shade: 10 in Dia x 29 in H
- Body: 15 in Dia x 59 in H
- Foot Print: 15 in Dia
- Cord Length: 144 in
- 1 x 150W 110-120V E26 (medium base) type A19 Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKUDW79000-699 GTIN796505474087 Catalog ID 34961058 Reference ID "Arteriors Sea Island Floor Lamp" (Stock ID 5087531663405)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.