The Scobo Sconce is a up and down light that mounts over a wall or standard J-Box as a square or a diamond shape. The top cube swivels a complete 360° to allow light to reflect at various angles. The Scobo 1 has a wide uplight and downlight beam angle. The Scobo 2 has a narrow uplight beam angle and a wide downlight beam angle. The Scobo comes with an electronic transformer and is ADA compliant.
- Short Circuit protection
- Mount to 3.5 - 4 inches round J-Box
- Thermal protection
- Dimming Range: 10%-100%
- ETL Listed
- Damp rated for bathrooms and covered patios
- ADA Compliant
- Available in various finishes
- Available Uplight/Downlight or Downlight direction
- ADA Compliant
Materials Metal. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 4.75 in W x 3.1 in D x 4.75 in H
- Shade: 3.9 in Dia x 3.9 in H
- 15W 100-277V 1200 Lumens, 90CRI, 2700K Integrated LED lamp (included)
- Damp Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 103601bk, 103601ch, 103601mc, 103601wh, 103690bk, 103690wh, 103690ch, 103690mc GTIN00841986121392, 00841986121408, 00841986121415, 00841986121422, 00841986121439, 00841986121460, 00841986121446, 00841986121453 Catalog ID 33493850 Reference ID "Bruck Lighting Scobo Wall Sconce" (Stock ID 4929147699245)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.