Dform products reflect an ongoing exploration of the manipulation of flat sheet materials into dynamic three dimensional forms. The result is modern lighting made of interlocking die-cut wood veneer or with layered surfaces of pattern and shadow. All lighting comes in a choice of birch or aspen wood veneer laminate. Aspen is light in color and gives a pale yellow hue when lit. Birch is tan in color and gives an orange yellow hue when lit.
- Scales collection
- Manufactured and hand assembled in Brooklyn, NY studio
- Type: wall light
- The material is cleanable with soap water and cloth or household spray cleaners
- Available in 2 finishes: aspen or birch
- Choose between 2 lamp types: incandescent or compact fluorescent
Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.
- American Made
- UL Listed
Shade: 2-ply wood veneer with a poly core lamination and surface coating.
- Dimensions (inches):
Overall: 7W x 15H
Shade: 6Dia x 10.25H
- Lamp type: Incandescent, Compact Fluorescent
Incandescent: 1 x 60W 120V E26 (medium base) type A19 Incandescent lamp (not included)
Compact Fluorescent: 1 x 26W 120V GU24 twist lock Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included)
- Certification: cULus
Shipping Time: Ships in 4-6 weeks.
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Cancellation & Return Policy
Custom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or fill out the form below.