Sapper XYZ moves beyond the traditional X and Y axis range of motion, offering fluid 3D movement on multiple axes. The inventive design features one-touch adjustability to offer an exceptionally responsive experience.
Designed by Richard Sapper.Product Details
- Sapper Collection
- Designed by Richard Sapper, 2012
- Mounting details:
Table clamp works on most solid core work surfaces or desks that are 1 1/8" - 2 3/4" thick
Fixed mount requires permanent hole in work surface
Grommet mount requires 3" x 1 3/4" permanent cutout in the work surface (actual hole in the grommet plate is 1.44 " x 1.77")
- Holds up to 20 lbs, which accommodates up to 95% of the monitors on the market
- Pneumatic gas cylinder offers unparalleled one-touch adjustment
- Ships standard with fast release movement joint
- 360 degrees of pivot at both the base and the elbow joint
- 153 degrees of monitor tilt up and down, 180 degrees of swivel left and right and 360 degrees of rotation for portrait or landscape viewing
- Approximately 21" of depth adjustment and 13” of height adjustment
- Folds into itself to be highly compact (less than 3” when fully compressed)
- Durable and lightweight
- Incorporates easy-to-use external cable management which keeps wires tidy and accessible
- GREENGUARD Certified
- Can contribute to achieving LEED points
- Available in Medium Grey, Jet Black or Bright White color
- Available in Fixed, Table Clamp or Grommet option
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Made with 85% recyclable material. Specifications Dimensions:
- Depth Adjustment: 3 - 21 in
- Height Adjustment: 5.5 - 20.75 in above work surface
SKUCurrent selection: XYZ-MA-S-FTM-K-115List of SKUs available: XYZ-MA-S-FTM-K-115, XYZ-MA-S-CLMP-DP-K-115, XYZ-MA-S-GRMT-K-115, XYZ-MA-S-FTM-K-111, XYZ-MA-S-CLMP-DP-K-111, XYZ-MA-S-GRMT-K-111, XYZ-MA-S-FTM-K-118, XYZ-MA-S-CLMP-DP-K-118, XYZ-MA-S-GRMT-K-118 Catalog ID 2409386 Reference ID "Knoll Sapper XYZ" (Stock ID 1180991877)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $30.94
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern White Glove Delivery & Assembly.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This full-service delivery includes inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, placement of product(s) in your room of choice, and removal of all packing materials. Customer signature is required.
- Assembly: The delivery team will provide up to 1 hour of basic assembly service. Assembly includes light set up requiring basic tools, such as a screw driver. Please note: Delivery team will not perform wall mounting, electrical wiring, or services requiring the use of power tools. Deliveries requiring window/door removal or crane services are available for additional fees; please contact customer service for an estimate (888) 222-4410.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.