The Roh Crib Conversion converts your Roh Crib to a modern daybed, extending the life of your crib as your child grows. Easily converts by removing one crib side panel and replacing with the conversion panel. Made with eco-friendly, green grade MDF comprised of 100% recycled/reclaimed wood, and offered in a white non-toxic finish.
Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.
- Roh collection
- Sustainably made in Europe
- Produced in a FSC certified factory
- Materials: Locally sourced solid walnut and walnut veneer
- Mattress not included
- Easily convert your Roh Crib into a toddler bed by removing one side and replacing it with the Roh Crib conversion panel
- Fits model number RC13001
- Dimensions (inches): Overall: 0.75D x 53.5W x 36H
- Quick Ship
Materials Locally sourced solid walnut and walnut veneer. Specifications (inches) Overall: 0.75D x 53.5W x 36H SKURohConvWA Catalog ID 715792 Reference ID "Spot On Square Roh Crib Conversion Kits" (Stock ID 377384132)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.Cancellation & Return PolicyCustom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
Contact Customer Service