The first pieces conceived for and manufactured by Knoll, Jens Risom's furniture was originally constructed of simple maple frames and discarded parachute webbing due to wartime material restrictions. Described as good, honest furniture design, the collection helped establish Knoll as an early provider of modern design in America.
- The Jens Risom Collection
- Designed by Jens Risom, 1943
- Top available in 3 finishes in maple or walnut hardwood
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
- Available in KC-KC - Clear Maple / Clear Maple, KE-D - Ebonized Maple / Ebonized Walnut or LWT-LWT - Light Walnut / Light Walnut base tops
More options are available; please contact our furniture experts, 1-888-222-4410 (press 1).Designed by Jens Risom.Product Details
Materials Legs and apron are solid maple or walnut.
Top is veneered with cathedral pattern with poplar cross bands and backing.
Specifications Overall Dimensions: 14 in W x 14 in D x 18 in H SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 614TS-KC-KC, 614TS-KE-D, 614TS-LWT-LWT Catalog ID 127896 Reference ID "Knoll Risom Square Side Table" (Stock ID 197002209)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $75.00
Ships via 2Modern White Glove Delivery & Assembly.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This full-service delivery includes inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, placement of product(s) in your room of choice, and removal of all packing materials. Customer signature is required.
- Assembly: The delivery team will provide up to 1 hour of basic assembly service. Assembly includes light set up requiring basic tools, such as a screw driver. Please note: Delivery team will not perform wall mounting, electrical wiring, or services requiring the use of power tools. Deliveries requiring window/door removal or crane services are available for additional fees; please contact customer service for an estimate (888) 222-4410.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.