Described as good, honest furniture design, the Risom Collection helped establish Knoll as an early source of modern design in America. Three-quarters of a century later, selected products from the original collection have been re-engineered for outdoor use. Oiled teak tops and frames ready these classics for a life outside.
Designed by Jens Risom.
- Risom Collection
- Designed by Jens Risom, 1943
- Teak oil can be reapplied every three months to maintain a rich color if not oiled
- Teak will weather with exposure to the elements, turning silver over time
- GREENGUARD Certified®
Please note, this product option is made-to-order and may incur a longer shipping timeframe.Product Details
Materials Solid teak lumber with an oiled finish. Specifications Overall Dimensions: 18 in Dia x 20 in H
Product Weight: 10 lbs.
SKU618TR-K-K Catalog ID 17908916 Reference ID "Knoll Risom Outdoor Round Side Table" (Stock ID 252637773833)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern White Glove Delivery & Assembly.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This full-service delivery includes inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, placement of product(s) in your room of choice, and removal of all packing materials. Customer signature is required.
- Assembly: The delivery team will provide up to 1 hour of basic assembly service. Assembly includes light set up requiring basic tools, such as a screw driver. Please note: Delivery team will not perform wall mounting, electrical wiring, or services requiring the use of power tools. Deliveries requiring window/door removal or crane services are available for additional fees; please contact customer service for an estimate (888) 222-4410.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.