The Risom Collection of chairs and tables, designed in 1943 and characterized by the use of cost-effective wartime materials, was the first Knoll collection. Today, Knoll expands Jens Risom’s classic designs with new bar and counter height stools. Described as good, honest furniture design, the Risom Collection helped establish Knoll as an early pioneer of Modernism in America.
Designed by Jens Risom.Due to color variances with monitor display, we recommend ordering samples / swatches before purchasing products.Product Details
- The Jens Risom Collection
- Designed in 1943
- Sunbrella Webbing uses reinforced yarns that are UV/fade resistant, water repellent, bleach-cleanable, stain resistant and are designed to flex
- Teak will weather with exposure to the elements, turning silver over time
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- GREENGUARD Certified
- Available in various webbing colors
- Available in Polished Aluminum or Black Paint footcap
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Webbing: 87% Sunbrella Acrylic, 13% Sunbrella Polyester.
Frame is solid teak with an oiled finish.
- Overall: 17.25 in W x 20.6 in D x 39 in H
- Seat Height: 28 in
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 666CH-WB-K-AP-CH, 666CH-WB-K-AP-NV, 666CH-WB-K-AP-OC, 666CH-WB-K-AP-CB, 666CH-WB-K-AP-AB, 666CH-WB-K-AP-FR, 666CH-WB-K-BL-CH, 666CH-WB-K-BL-NV, 666CH-WB-K-BL-OC, 666CH-WB-K-BL-CB, 666CH-WB-K-BL-AB, 666CH-WB-K-BL-FR Catalog ID 32499041 Reference ID "Knoll Risom Outdoor Bar Stool with Webbed Seat and Back" (Stock ID 4596162527277)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Complimentary swatches are available for this product. Please fill out the form below to request swatches. If you have any questions, please contact us at (888) 222-4410.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.