Wall lamp with linear essential design, comprising a structure in metal and diffusers in sandblasted tempered glass. Down lighting and up lighting.
Designed by Paolo Zani.
- Designed in 1995
- Frame in polished stainless steel, brushed nickel-plated metal, with antiglare, scratchproof finish in white matte
- Tempered sandblasted glass diffusers
- Dimmable with Incandescent dimmer
- ETL Listed
- Dry Rated: Suitable for indoor use
- ADA Compliant
- Available in two sizes
- Available in Satin Nickel Plated or Stainless Steel finish
- ADA Compliant
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Stainless steel, metal, glass diffusers. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 14.2 in W x 2.7 in D x 2.7 in H
- Overall: 27.5 in W x 3.5 in D x 2.7 in H
- 1 x 100W 120V T3/S Double Ended R7s Halogen lamp (not included)
- 2 x 100W 120V T3/S Double Ended R7s Halogen lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: F521440260AXNU, F521440260NSNU, F521450260NSNU, F521450260AXNU Catalog ID 71939 Reference ID "FontanaArte Riga Indoor Wall Light" (Stock ID 174573785)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.