A rangoli is a Hindu floral design with a long historic tradition, which is placed on the floor at the entrance of some houses or buildings as a welcome symbol, or to provide protection, or wish good luck. The graphic is normally made up of flower petals, leaves, colored powders, rice flour and other elements that act as a vehicle for decoration. Inspired by the essence of these works, the rug keeps the same intention with its design, serving as a sign of well-being and welcome. In addition to their beautiful historical undertones, the pieces in this series give extraordinary charm to living rooms or dining rooms in their large format, or passage ways and bedrooms in the smaller size.
- Rangoli Collection
- Technique: Hand tufted
- Available in three sizes
- Available in Brown color
- Custom sizes are available; please contact sales team at 1-888-222-4410
Care and Cleaning
Designed by Nani Marquina.
- Dry cleaning not recommended
- It is recommended that you vacuum your rug regularly
- Clean any spillages with a suitable product before they dry
- Quick Ship
Materials 100% New Zealand Wool. Specifications Dimensions:
- Small: 49 in W x 0.8 in H
- Medium: 79 in W x 0.8 in H
- Large: 98 in W x 0.8 in H
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 01RGL000NEG12, 01RGL000NEG20, 01RGL000NEG25 Catalog ID 952484 Reference ID "Nanimarquina Rangoli 1 Rug" (Stock ID 396605884)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.