A metal-framed chair with a white or natural wicker seat and backrest which is easily movable and stackable. Its arrangement, which largely involves a continuous rod, means that the only space taken up is the actual chair size, with no other protrusions from its four edges. The backrest, straight at the bottom and curved at the top, supports the back and gives protection to the kidneys, allowing for extensive periods of comfy seating. At the front, under the seat, the metal bar is arranged in the shape of an X, bearing the user’s weight structurally as the frame flexes.
- Designed by Ramón Bigas, 1975
- Suitable for indoor use and outdoor use
- Stackable, recommended up to four chairs
- Available in Natural or White color
Designed by Ramon Bigas.Product Details
- Clean with a smooth cloth. Do not use ammonia, solvents or abrasive cleaning products.
Materials White metallic structure.
Seat and back made of hand-woven synthetic rattan.
- Overall: 17.7 in W x 18.1 in D x 29.5 in H
- Seat Height: 17.3 in
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: RAS13, RAS14 Catalog ID 18450188 Reference ID "Santa & Cole Ramon Chair" (Stock ID 258503344137)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.Cancellation PolicyReturn Policy
Contact Customer Service