Just like the sands of time, this table lamp has desert-inspired hues and moody overtones. The ceramic bottle base is first finished in a bronze and rose glaze that naturally react with each other and drip to form different tonal layers. Once the bronze metallic glaze is added, even more reactive effects are created, so the overall piece ends up with layers upon layers of interesting details. It is topped with an off-white linen drum shade with white cotton lining.
- Suitable for indoor use
- Finish may vary
- Shade type: Hardback
- Wireway position: Side of lamp body
- 10 ft of SPT-2 cord in Clear/Silver color
- Switch Type: 3-Way Rotary
- Switch Location: At Socket
- Plug: 2-prong polarized
- UL/cUL Listed
- Available in Bronze / Rose Glaze finish
- Available in Off-White color with Linen shade
- UL Listed
Materials Metal, cotton, linen, ceramic. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 18 in Dia x 30 in H
- Body: 6.5 in Dia x 17.5 in H
- Foot Print: 5.5 in Dia
- Cord Length: 120 in
- 1 x 150W 110-120V E26 (medium base) type A19 Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKU15072-371 GTIN796505413130 Catalog ID 34960947 Reference ID "Arteriors Quinn Table Lamp" (Stock ID 5087529992237)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.