Originally manufactured from 1964-79 and reintroduced in 2014, the steel and leather 'sling chair' or '657', as it is commonly referred to, offers a refined combination of materials and finishes. Tubular steel legs connect to cast-aluminum arms and stretchers with exposed hardware, exemplifying Pollocks honest approach to design.
Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.Designed by Charles Pollock.Due to color variances with monitor display, we recommend ordering samples / swatches before purchasing products.Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.Product Details
- Pollock Collection
- Designed by Charles Pollock, 1960
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified
- Available in various colors
Materials Sling is Spinneybeck Belting Leather Seat pad is urethane cushion with Spinneybeck Portofino or Hand Tipped leather Arms.
Stretchers are cast aluminum with black painted finish Legs are tubular steel with polished chrome finish.
- Overall: 25 in W x 26 in D x 27.75 in H
- Seat Height: 16.5 in
- Arm Height: 22.75 in
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 657-BLBLCK_PTBLCK, 657-BL1902_PTBLCK, 657-BL1904_PTBLCK, 657-BLBLCK_HT1507, 657-BL1902_HT1507, 657-BL1904_HT1507, 657-BLBLCK_HT1504, 657-BL1902_HT1504, 657-BL1904_HT1504 Catalog ID 360912 Reference ID "Knoll Pollock Armchair" (Stock ID 336436425)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $213.00
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via 2Modern White Glove Delivery & Assembly.
Cancellation & Return PolicyCustom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
- Delivery: This full-service delivery includes inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, placement of product(s) in your room of choice, and removal of all packing materials. Customer signature is required.
- Assembly: The delivery team will provide up to 1 hour of basic assembly service. Assembly includes light set up requiring basic tools, such as a screw driver. Please note: Delivery team will not perform wall mounting, electrical wiring, or services requiring the use of power tools. Deliveries requiring window/door removal or crane services are available for additional fees; please contact customer service for an estimate (888) 222-4410.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
Complimentary swatches are available for this product. Please fill out the form below to request swatches. If you have any questions, please contact us at (888) 222-4410.
Contact Customer Service