Skram Furniture Company was founded in 2001 by A. Jacob Marks to change the meaning of American craftsmanship by pairing it with contemporary furniture design. The combination of natural materials, sustainable practices and exquisite workmanship have resulted in a versatile modern furniture collection appreciated worldwide. All Skram furniture and home accessories are designed and manufactured in the Piedmont region of North Carolina.
- Hand-bookmatched grade a hardwood veneer woodwork with matching solid timber edging for added durability and protection
- Four full-width drawers in solid maple with cork-lined bottoms riding on heavy-duty stainless steel ball bearing side mount runners with recessed, integral pulls
- Penetrating hand-rubbed hardwax oil finish
- Available in 2 woods: Claro Walnut, Santos Rosewood
Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.
- American Made
||Made of hand bookmatched grade a hardwood veneer woodwork with matching solid timber.
Penetrating hand-rubbed hard wax oil finish.
Matte black steel metalwork.
OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 48" W x 18" D x 40" H
PACKAGED DIMENSIONS: 55" W x 25" D x 48" H
PRODUCT WEIGHT: 216 lbs.
PACKAGED WEIGHT: 342 lbs.
Shipping Time: Ships in 8-12 weeks.
Ships via 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Cancellation & Return Policy
Custom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or fill out the form below.