Designed for apartment no. 50 at Le Courbusier’s ‘Cité Radieuse’ in Marseille, the Phare Lamp’s aesthetic was centered on the idea to become a versatile everyday companion; one that could correspond to the landmark’s style and improve its inhabitant’s daily comfort.
To be utilized without requiring a power outlet, Phare transforms into a daily companion that can be freely placed, hung or taken outside according to need. Whether standing or hanging, Phare is not a lamp to be utilized in merely one spot, but celebrated for its versatility. It’s simple good taste and composition will suit all residences – from Le Corbusier’s establishment to a contemporary, urban flat, Phare stands in opposition to the planned obsolescence of products to serve and live longer.
- Suitable for indoor use
- Power: Battery 7V, 2200 MAh plug in via USB on side of base
- Available in Black color
Designed by Stanislaw Czarnocki.
- Use a soft dry cloth to clean
- Do not use any cleaners with chemicals or harsh abrasives
- Avoid using water
- To keep the internal battery healthy, only leave the Phare lamp plugged in during charging, with the lamp off.
- Do not leave plugged in while in use.
- Quick Ship
Materials Powder coated aluminum, polycarbonate. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 5.1 in W x 5.3 in D x 9.1 in H
- Cord Length: 27.6 in
- 1 x 2.8W 120V 2700K LED lamp
- Dry Rated
SKU1755539 GTIN5709262007875 Catalog ID 36166662 Reference ID "Menu Phare LED Table Lamp" (Stock ID 5154415181869)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.