Tension and balance are dynamic qualities this dual pendant light employs. Designer Ray booth envisions the piece staged over a long dining table or a kitchen island where the linear form of the design can shine. Finished in aged bronze or brass. Damp-rated, although limited covered outdoor conditions may affect finish.
Designed by Ray Booth.
- Suitable for indoor use
- 0.5 ft of SVT cord in Black color (for Aged Bronze finish) or Taupe Fabric color (for Antique Brass finish)
- Plug: Hardwired
- UL/cUL Listed
- Available in Aged Bronze or Antique Brass finish with White shade color
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Materials Steel, linen. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 50 in W x 17 in D x 17 in H
- Each Shade: 17 in Dia x 17 in H
- Hang Height: 34-88 in
- Canopy: 6 in Dia x 1 in H
- Cord Length: 6 in
- 2 x 60W 120V E26 (medium base) type A19 Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: DB49008, DB49009 GTIN796505425690, 796505425706 Catalog ID 34961016 Reference ID "Arteriors Pantograph Pendant Light" (Stock ID 5087530713133)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Based on new shipping protocols for COVID-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service availability is dependent upon zip code.
Usually Ships via Complimentary 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.