Erik Møllers Tegnestue designed the Pakhus pendant in 1984 for the Royal Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Copenhagen. Known as Eigtveds Warehouse, the building is an old warehouse which dates from the 18th century. Like so many other buildings from this era, it has many rooms with low ceilings. The architects therefore saw the need for a small pendant with a warm glowing light.
- Designed by Erik Møllers Tegnestue, 1984
The fixture is an example of minimalistic lighting technology, with a primary focus on point shaped light sources
The anti-glare ring eliminates direct glare from the focal point of the light source, while permitting optimal light distribution both upward and downward
- Mounting: Canopy: White; Cord type: 3-conductor, 18 AWG white PVC power cord
- Suitable for repetitive installations
- Timeless design, architectural versatility
- 120V E26 (medium base) type A19 Incandescent lamp (watts pending on size of fixture) can also be used
- UL Listed
- Dry Rated: Suitable for indoor use
Materials Anti-glare ring: Extruded steel.
Canopy: Spun aluminum.
- Overall: 4.3 in Dia x 6.7 in H
- Cord Length: 144 in
- LED and Incandescent compatible
- 1 x 15W 120V E26 (medium base) type A19 LED lamp (not included)
- Dry Rated
SKU5741902718 GTIN5703411002162 Catalog ID 32142 Reference ID "Louis Poulsen Pakhus Pendant" (Stock ID 172868593)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.