Erik Møllers Tegnestue designed the Pakhus pendant in 1984 for the Royal Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Copenhagen. Known as Eigtveds Warehouse, the building is an old warehouse which dates from the 18th century. Like so many other buildings from this era, it has many rooms with low ceilings. The architects therefore saw the need for a small pendant with a warm glowing light.
- Designed by Erik Møllers Tegnestue, 1984
- Type: Pendant light
The fixture is an example of minimalistic lighting technology, with a primary focus on point shaped light sources
The anti-glare ring eliminates direct glare from the focal point of the light source, while permitting optimal light distribution both upward and downward
- Finish: White, powder coated
- Mounting: Canopy: White; Cord type: 3-conductor, 18 AWG white PVC power cord
- Suitable for repetitive installations
- Timeless design, architectural versatility
Anti-glare ring: Extruded steel.
Canopy: Spun aluminum.
- Dimensions (inches):
Shade: 4.3Dia x 6.7H
Cord length: 144
- Lamp type: Incandescent
- Bulbs: 1 x 75W 120V E26 (medium base) A19 Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Label: cULus, Dry location, IBEW
Shipping Time: Ships in 8-10 weeks.
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
If you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.
2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.