The archipelagos of the earth, strewn like pearls across endless, crystal turquoise seas, have sparked the imagination since the dawn of ancient maritime history. Exploring these far-flung islands leaves you open to powerful experiences, from conquering the frozen Faroe Islands and their steely spirit, to succumbing to the pull of crisp-white tropical beaches that fringe tiny islands floating in jewel-toned, equatorial waters, such as the Andaman Archipelago. Today, the fascination lingers, inspiring our designers to channel their passions into making the functional art that is our Archipelago Collection.
For generations, craftspeople living along the edges of the planet’s archipelagos—from Norway’s Svalbard in the Arctic Sea, to Tierra del Fuego across the Strait of Magellan— have been inspired by the icy northern waters and tropical iridescent blue seas that surround them. They have infused the Archipelago Collection with light, reflecting the silvery greys and soft taupe and topaz hues that glint off southern waters; sheer cliff slate and charcoal, drawn from the chilled, rocky terrain of the north; and Turkish blues that play off softer ocean tones in this luxurious dining, seating, and lounging collection. Sink back, relax and let your mind drift to the archipelagos of the world where dreams become reality.
This handcrafted collection is finely crafted using powder-coated metals, lovingly wrapped with polypropylene yarns that are twisted and knotted to create alluring shapes, styles, textures, and patterns. Airy-comfort is key here. But, of course it is. Luxury like this is not merely artful, it transports you to faraway destinations, whether they exist along the equator, in the Arctic, or the wide world of your imagination.
- Archipelago Collection
- Country of Manufacture: Indonesia
- Includes 1 seat cushion, 3 back cushions
- Available in Dark Pebble Polypropylene Weave color
Materials Dark gray powder-coated aluminum frame.
Dark Pebble polypropylene rope weave, nylon glides; regular foam seat cushion with raincoat, crushed Quick Dry foam back cushion, Texsilk Slate Gray spun polyester zippered covers.
- Overall: 78 in W x 31 in D x 35 in H
- Seat Width: 69 in
- Seat Height: 16 in
- Seat Depth: 20 in
- Arm Height: 28 in
Product Weight: 66 lbs.
Packaged Weight: 85 lbs.
SKU620FT081P2DGP Catalog ID 33981192 Reference ID "Seasonal Living Orion Sofa" (Stock ID 5013944827949)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Based on new shipping protocols for Covid-19, Inside Delivery & Package Removal service will be replaced by Front Door Delivery.
Usually Ships via 2Modern Inside Delivery & Package Removal.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: This level of service includes transporting the item(s) inside your house/apartment/office to your preferred room of choice and package removal. Shipment can be brought up two flights of stairs in a walk-up; please let us know if you have additional stairs, which may incur additional costs. This is the recommended service for customers in multi-unit buildings or offices.
- Scheduling: Customer will be notified of delivery date options via phone call and email and, once date is confirmed, will be provided with a 4-hour appointment window. The shipping company's contact info will be included in the email, in order to reschedule the appointment if necessary.
- What's Included: Inside delivery to specified room, package removal, and customer signature required. This level of service does not include assembly or moving of existing items.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.