Optunia is a series of lighting elements that comes in four variants for tabletop (with or without stem) and floor. Its functionality lies in the possibility of rotating the two discs that make up the nearly 360-degree head, opening up an extraordinary number of lighting combinations. The lower disc rotates on one axis, while the upper disk simultaneously rotates on a second axis, perpendicular to the first. This double movement gives Optunia to the advantages of both direct and indirect light emission. Complementing its functionality is a design reminiscent of a form found in nature: the two disks resemble the pads of the prickly pear, Opuntia ficus indica, from which the lamp takes its name. A series of exceptional technical sophistication, whose form is further emphasized by its colors: dark mirrored chrome, which recalls the preciousness of metal; a darker shade resembling onyx; and quartz, whose color shifts from dark brown to black.
Designed by Claesson Koivisto Rune.
- Optunia Collection
- Designed in 2017
- Win the Good Design Award 2017
- Dry Rated: Suitable for indoor use
- Available in White or Black Nickel finish
- Quick Ship
Materials Glass, metal. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 5.1 in Dia x 9.4 in H
- 15W 1950 Lumens, >90CRI, 3000K LED lamp
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: 4395NN, 4395BI Catalog ID 31453302 Reference ID "FontanaArte Optunia Table Lamp" (Stock ID 4413423681581)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.