No wonder it’s so cool: Designed by the duo of Antonio Citterio and Toan Nguyen, On the Rocks was inspired by the look and feel of an ice cube. Providing both direct and indirect light, as well as partially diffused light, this lamp’s body stuns in a glossy, transparent glass. The internal diffuser is opal glass. There is a white powder-coated wall mount, as well as die-cast aluminum alloy electrical equipment and a wall fitting. The lamp is dimmable. ADA Compliant.
Inspiration behind the design: Artists Antonio Citterio and Toan Nguyen were inspired by the dynamic, changing aesthetics of an ice cube when they created On the Rocks.
- Designed in 2011
- Suitable for indoor use
- Dimmable with a Phase-cut Dimming / Triac dimmer
- UL Listed
- ADA Compliant
Designed by Antonio Citterio.
- Do not use alcohol or other solvents
- Use only a soft cloth to clean the appliance, dampened with water and soap or mild cleanser if needed for resistant dirt
- Quick Ship
- ADA Compliant
- UL Listed
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Glass, steel. Specifications Dimension:
- Overall: 7.9 in W x 3.9 in D x 3.3 in H
- 1 x 200W 120V T3 RSC Halogen lamp (included)
- Dry Rated
SKUFU465100 Catalog ID 32985220 Reference ID "FLOS On The Rocks Wall / Ceiling Light" (Stock ID 4735280218157)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.