Oculux 3.5IN is an architectural grade recessed downlight available in an IC-Rated Airtight new construction or IC-Rated remodel housing sold separately. Oculux is Energy Star Rated and CEC Title 24 Compliant with wet location listing which means it can be installed in a broad range of applications. 35 Degree visual cutoff provides superb glare reduction. Available in Round or Square open reflector and adjustable trim options.
- Oculux Collection
- For use with Oculux 3.5 inch trims
- Universal Driver
- New Construction Housing
- Airtight Housing
- IC Rated housing
- Single spot light source
- Dimmable with Electronic low voltage or TRIAC or 0-10V dimmer
- ETL Listed
- Wet Rated for exterior use
- Title 24
- ADA Compliant
- Energy Star rated
- Quick Ship
- Energy Star
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Aluminum. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 13.7 in W x 6.4 in D x 3.8 in H
- 1 x 11W 120-240-277V LED lamp (not included)
- Wet Location
- Title 24
SKUR3BNICA-10U GTIN790576448381 Catalog ID 15064698 Reference ID "WAC Lighting Oculux 3.5IN LED Universal IC-Rated Airtight Housing" (Stock ID 77921222665)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.