Those whose souls crave adventure, who long to explore all the riches the world has to offer, will recognize the essence of discovery and exoticism in the Explorer Collection. Your desire for unique, exciting experiences is rivaled only by your hunger for affordable comfort, in all its forms. Think sustainable, plantation-grown Acacia and Eucalyptus, regatta rope that triumphs over time and the elements, maintaining its natural beauty and strength for generations. Envision granite, cocoa, teak, and flame—the colors that animate your dreams of exploration and quest. Powder-coated metal finishes protect some of these durable yet elegant pieces, affording you the opportunity to rest—between bouts of wanderlust—without a care in the world. Why worry? Nomads like you revere practicality and craftsmanship, which echo throughout each piece in this collection.
Recreate paradise indoors or out with furniture that maintains its bold good looks, while holding you in an embrace of deep comfort. Hewn from recyclable, organic, all-weather materials (fast-drying rope, 10,000 double-braided and UV-stabilized yarns), these pieces reflect your adventurous spirit and thirst for discovery.
- Oceans Collection
- Part of Explorer Collection
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Assembly Required
- Breathable cover recommended when furniture is not in use
- Simply wash the stains off with soap
- Scrub repeatedly with a non-abrasive brush or sponge
- Rinse the entire piece of furniture with clean water and leave it to dry naturally
- Never drag furniture when moving it, always lift it with help from another adult
- Periodically check all fixtures (nuts, bolts etc.) to ensure none have come loose and retighten where necessary
- Please take care when handling or moving the furniture as careless handling may cause damage or injury
Materials Powder-coated steel frame back with FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) Acacia wood frame base; soft polypropylene and polyester Regatta rope in mixed gray featuring fishbone weave, plastic glides. Specifications Dimensions:
- Chair: 28.5 in W x 27.5 in D x 28 in H
Seat Height: 15.5 in
Seat Depth: 19 in
Seat Width: 19.5 in
- Ottoman: 25 in W x 25 in D x 17.5 in H
- Chair: 20 lbs.
- Ottoman: 11 lbs.
SKU504FT033P2G Catalog ID 29370914 Reference ID "Seasonal Living Oceans Neptune Chair and Ottoman" (Stock ID 4049552310317)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.