The pots and pans in the series resemble solid cast iron and conduct and distribute heat extremely well. The cookware boasts a PFOA-free PTFE four-layer non-stick Slip-Let® coating, which is easy to clean while requiring very little fat when cooking.
Made from lightweight aluminum, all the items are easy to handle, so if you love the look of cast iron but are not a natural weight-lifter, the new Eva Solo Nordic Kitchen series of pots and pans is ideal.
The cookware can be used on all heat sources, including induction, and the items in the series which do not have wooden handles are dishwasher-safe.
Designed by Tools.Product Details
- Nordic Kitchen Collection
- Designed in Autumn 2016
- Easy handling due to low weight
- Can be used on all heat sources – including induction
- Care Instructions: Easy to clean – wash by hand
- Lid included>
- Available in Black color
Materials Oak, Aluminum, PFOA-free non-stick Slip-Let® coating. Specifications Overall Dimensions: 13.6 in W x 6.7 in D x 5.1 in H
Volume: 50.72 oz
Packaged Dimensions: 13.8 in W x 6.9 in D x 5.5 in H
Product Weight: 2.54 lbs.
Packaged Weight: 3.22 lbs.
SKU280216 GTIN5706631075428 Catalog ID 33621962 Reference ID "Eva Solo Nordic Kitchen Saucepan" (Stock ID 4953975259181)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.