A simple modular shelving system designed by the architect Carme PinA³s to make bookshelves for the wall. Consisting of a folded steel sheet, the modules are joined together by intermediate connectors which are also final at the ends. The shelves, with a small cross-section, notably lighten the weight of the books in the space, producing the illusion that they are floating. The modules incorporate a back opening to be able to pass loudspeaker or light cables.
Designed by Carme Pinós.Product Details
- Designed by Carme Pinós, 2010
- 2 metal structure shelves
- Available in Grey or White color
Materials Grey or white metallic structure. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 29.9 in W x 7.9 in D x 7.9 in H
- Thickness: 0.8 in
SKUNOA22, NOA21 Catalog ID 49459 Reference ID "Santa & Cole NOA Menor Shelves" (Stock ID 172923657)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.