A timeless design statement using walnut, walnut veneer and reclaimed oak boards.
The SENTIENT New Old Dresser would look as great in a traditional Park Avenue apartment as it would the lobby of a chic downtown boutique hotel. It uses walnut veneer running perpendicular from solid beveled edges. To add richness and contrast we installed push touch mechanisms behind reclaimed oak boards used for the drawer faces. The SENTIENT New Old Dresser is a grand juxtaposition between refined American black walnut and reclaimed oak from a barn in Pennsylvania. The result is a statement piece that can anchor a room or hallway. It operates as a very simple design, but the wood speaks volumes.
Designed by Nersi Nasseri.Please note, this is a custom item. 2Modern makes every effort to accommodate product returns with a generous return policy. However this is a made-to-order product and cannot be canceled or returned after 48 hours of order placement.
- Handcrafted in Brooklyn, New York
- Material: Reclaimed Oak, American Black Walnut Veneer, American Black Walnut Hardwood
- One-of-a-kind Design considering the unique characteristics of reclaimed Oak
- American Made
Materials Reclaimed Oak, American Black Walnut Veneer, American Black Walnut Hardwood. Specifications (inches)
Overall: 72W x 20D x 36H
Packaged Dimensions: 87W x 35D x 51H
Product weight: 450 lbs.
Packaged Weight: 600 lbs.
SKUsntnewold Catalog ID 567136 Reference ID "Sentient New Old Dresser" (Stock ID 359826493)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $750.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation & Return PolicyCustom orders are specially made-to-order, just for you. To ensure timely delivery, production begins immediately upon receipt of your order and the item will be built to your chosen specifications. Custom orders cannot be cancelled, changed, returned, or refunded at any time after purchase is made.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.