The was the result of the arduous task of the designer to create a fixture that seemed to float on the air, taking the name Nenufar and exquisite form of it from the water lily. The luminaire is a cluster of pendants, based on LED technology, made up of several disks connected together, but separated in such a way that the clusters emitted by different elements are not damaged by the low component. Most, shining its light down. Water lilies can be customized by choosing the number and color of the pendant. The 60W wattage canopies with 40 watt transformer and 4 wire inputs allow you to choose from two triple pendants.
Designed by Joan Gaspar.
- Nenufar Collection
- Assembly required
- Painted iron canopy
- cULus Listed
- Available in Black color
- UL Listed
Materials Metal, polycarbonate disk. Specifications Dimensions:
- 4 Wire Entry Points: 7.3 in W x 1.3 in H
- Overall: 9.8 in W x 24.8 in H
- Canopy: 10.2 in Dia x 1.6 in
- Wire Length: 117.6 in
- 3 x 27W 24V 2100 Lumens, 2700K LED lamp (included)
- Dry Rated
SKUCurrent selection: Please make a selection.List of SKUs available: A647-051+2xA647-025, A647-049+2xA647-025 Catalog ID 19101465 Reference ID "Marset Nenufar 40W Canopy Pendant" (Stock ID 265197060105)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.