The outcome of designer’s arduous quest to create a fixture that seems to float on air, the Nenufar takes its name and its delicate shape from the water lily. The Nenufar is a cluster of pendants, based on LED technology, made up of several discs connected by the same stem, but separated from each other in a way that the beams emitted by the different elements are not broken by the lowest component, which also projects its ray of light downwards. Nenufar can be customized by choosing the number and color of pendants. The Nenufar 30W Canopy Pendant has a 30 watt transformer and 3 wire entry points - allowing you to use one triple pendant.
- Nenufar Collection
- Assembly required
- Painted iron canopy
- UL Listed
- Available in Black color
NoteOther combinations can be ordered, to place an order please contact us for further assistance.Designed by Joan Gaspar.
- UL Listed
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Canopy: Painted iron.
Pendant: A chromed metal stem supports a system of one, two or three polycarbonate discs.
- 3 Wire Entry Points: 7.3 in W x 1.3 in H
- Overall: 9.8 in W x 24.8 H
- Wire Length: 117.6 in
- 3 x 27W 24V 2100 Lumens, 2700K LED lamp (included)
SKUA647-031+A647-025 Catalog ID 358173 Reference ID "Marset Nenufar 30W Canopy Pendant" (Stock ID 333627965)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.