When the industrial age took America by storm, an entirely new design vernacular came with it, particularly in the country’s urban areas like Boston and New York. Montview Wall Sconce would have been right at home in the grandly scaled bank lobbies and monumental office spaces where industrial chic sconces illuminated walls of tellers and gleamed above workers intent on their jobs. Made of metal in a brushed brass finish, the body of the gold sconce holds a frosted glass globe that reminds its designer, Clarence Mallari, of a planet in the solar system. The Montview is certified for damp locations. They also offer it in a chandelier.
- Montview Collection
- Backplate Shape: Round
- Fixture Type: Hardwire
- Light Direction: Ambient
- UL/cUL Listed
- Damp Rated: Suitable for bathrooms and covered patios
- Available in Brushed Brass finish
- Quick Ship
- UL Listed
Materials Metal, frosted and clear glass. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 6 in W x 6.5 in D x 20 in H
- Backplate: 5 in W x 0.5 in D x 5 in H
- 1 x 60W max 120V E12 (candelabra base) type G Globe Incandescent lamp (not included)
- Damp Rated
SKU5000-0154 GTIN633306026889 Catalog ID 31353273 Reference ID "Currey & Company Montview Wall Sconce" (Stock ID 4395129929773)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $0.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.