Toso, Massari & Associates designed Modulo in 1998 be a beautiful lamp that exploited Murano traditions of blowing ribbed glass. The effect is a burst of light that provides diffused and direct light. The clear outer bands of the rims are highlighted by the internal light source to create a dazzling effect. Hand made in Italy, the Modulo collection consists of ceiling, wall and pendant lamps. The pendant lamps come in your choice of a sphere or cylinder diffuser.
- Modulo Collection
- Designed by Toso, Massari and Associates, 1998
- Made in Italy
- Suitable for indoor use
- ETL Listed
- Available in Sphere shade shape
- Available in Gloss White shade color with Brushed Nickel finish
- Quick Ship
Materials Hand-blown glass shade, metal structure. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 13.75 in Dia x 12.5 in H
- Canopy: 5.5 in Dia
- Cord Length: 118.1 in max
- 1 x 15W 120V E26 (medium base) Retrofit LED lamp (not included)
- 1 x 100W 120V E26 (medium base) Incandescent or Halogen lamp (not included)
SKU0003222 Catalog ID 50089 Reference ID "Leucos Modulo Pendant" (Stock ID 172864525)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: Free
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.