The Mirage collection's gloss black finish beautifully complements today's home theater components. Grey tinted glass doors conceal components, yet keep them IR-remote accessible. Integrated features such as adjustable, ventilated shelves, cable management, and hidden wheels are engineered to provide the ultimate in function and style.
Mirage 8224 is a two component wide home theater cabinet, great for a medium-sized TV and home theater system. Partner it with the Mirage AV Tower 8222 for larger systems.
Designed by Al Glass.Designed by Cristian Wicha.
- Mirage Collection
- Designed by Al Glass, Cristian Wicha
- Hidden wheel for easy movement
- Integrated wire management
- Flow-through ventilation keeps components cool
- IR friendly, gray tinted, tempered glass doors
- Easily adjustable integrated levelers (use to accommodate uneven floors)
- 2 adjustable shelves and center fixed shelf can accommodate 4-6 components.
- Removable back panel allows easy access to cables and connections
- Recommended TV size: up to 47" flat panel
- Available in Gloss Black finish
- Quick Ship
Proposition 65 WARNING For California Residents — Proposition 65 > Materials Polished tempered glass. Specifications Dimensions:
- Overall: 41 in W x 20 in D x 19.5 in H
- Adjustable Shelf Increments: 1.25 in
Top Shelf Capacity: 150 lbs.
Product Weight: 104 lbs.
Packaged Weight: 116 lbs.
SKU8224 GTIN705176822448 Catalog ID 49655 Reference ID "BDI Mirage 8224 TV Stand" (Stock ID 172367877)
Shipping DetailsShipping Cost: $115.00
Ships via 2Modern Standard Delivery.
Cancellation PolicyIf you need to cancel an order, we understand... that happens. Please just notify us as quickly as possible so you can be refunded 100%. If an item has already shipped (shipping timeframes vary, so please review item’s product page), customer will incur shipping charges which will be deducted from your refund, since the item has already been packaged and routed, charges for which 2Modern will not be reimbursed from shipping companies.Return Policy2Modern has a generous and convenient return policy, accommodating product returns within 30 days. The only exception is with customized orders, noted on individual product pages. Please see further details on our Return Policy page.
- Delivery: Standard shipping provides delivery to the front door of a residence or dock of a commercial building. The delivery team will transport the item(s) from the truck to the first available dry, protected area outside your home (front porch, garage, or similar).
- What's Included: Standard Delivery includes delivery to the front door. If the destination is a multi-unit building, the order may be delivered inside the entrance to the building, but not to specific apartment door. In some cases, a signature may be required. Please note: this option does not include inside delivery to room of choice, unpacking, assembly, or removal of packing debris. Please contact Customer Service at (888) 222-4410 if additional delivery options are needed.
Contact Customer Service
Have a question about this product? Need help finding something? Our expert Customer Service team is here to help. Give us a call at (888) 222-4410 or email us.